wow you look like such a natural with the baby! you should see pictures of me with babies that little- i look slightly less comfortable haha. cute baby though!
It's funny you say that because my Dad though I looked pretty nervous. I was definitely a little worried about snapping his neck but also surprised with how strong he was too. Those pictures are all within 2 days of being born.
3 comments:
wow you look like such a natural with the baby! you should see pictures of me with babies that little- i look slightly less comfortable haha. cute baby though!
It's funny you say that because my Dad though I looked pretty nervous. I was definitely a little worried about snapping his neck but also surprised with how strong he was too. Those pictures are all within 2 days of being born.
Caleb is taking the web by storm!
Post a Comment