I have a cell phone that's actually mine now. I've had it for a few days and I'm slowly starting to circulate the number. Considering this is public I'm not going to put it on here but if you want it let me know and I'll email the number.
Two things come up. First, because this is my cell phone I am paying for it. Because I'm a Mennonite I got the cheapest plan possible. It costs me $15 a month. My phone was refurbished and it cost $40. Don't worry, I haven't payed a cent yet. Yet, this leaves me with only 50 minutes and text messages a month. This isn't a big deal for me because I only got the phone for work but it leaves me with the temptation to be rude and try and keep every call below 5.3 seconds. If this is a problem I will upgrade my plan but until then, when you call me, don't use periods.
The other thing is text messages. I am slow! My friend just responded with twice the words in half the time. If I didn't know better I would think he's catching radioactive-superfinger-abilitizer butterflies. But I will press on and until then I'll adjust my vocabulary. Dad, wag, jam, mad, tad, pap and jap-anise will just have to become my new favourite words.
No comments:
Post a Comment