Saturday, September 13, 2008

The New Word

I had another great day. The sun was shinning and the air was warm. I slept in until 11 and practically got breakfast in bed. I even played nine holes of frisbee golf. The only bad part was that some Yerba got stuck in my Bombillia but after I solved that little problem it tasted all the better. I'm having a good time at CMU.

The funny this about CMU is that my vocabularly changes when I am here. I'm not just talking about the BR (bonking room) or the make out lounge either. I love to use the word "dominate" when ever I can and I pretty much describe anytime I spend with Peter as a "party". Recenlty I've been using the word "perfect" a lot, in a sarcastic sense, but that started during summer. The new word that's come of age since I've been at CMU this year is "legitamite". Right now, it's count is about once every three sentences, but that's climbing. Is it going to be the word of this year? Will Outtatown legitamitely accept it?

We'll just have to find out.

No comments: