Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fishing Weekend

I am now done my first aid course. I am now supposed to be able to heal someone. Well maybe not that miraculously but keep you from dying until someone who is better comes along. That's more along my theological views.

Since then I was able to go fishing for a few days with my father and my uncle in our new truck and camper combo. Here are some highlights:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always have to have that mata hey Josh? Looks like you had a good time fishing, the weather looks MUCH nicer there. This morning I woke up out at camp and it looked like Christmas morning there was so much snow everywhere. But now I am home and I got my book so just wanted to say thank you very much for mailing it! Have an awesome long weekend!

Anonymous said...

i can't tell you why, but for some reason that made me really really happy, i laughed a bit-or a lot... i too was going to comment on the mata but lynele already pointed it out... so instead i'll say you cleaned the fish with yoru watch on, and it didn't get dirty? if so i'm proud, if it smells like fish now, i'm repulsed. ok not really but that's alright... lastly i'd like to say that truck is huge! now i'm off...oh but before i foreget. thanks for the e-mailing me that picture not sure how you do it, but you always seem to bring a smile to my face.

Baseballbob said...

I'm all about the maté, even enough to find the special 'e' on the internet. I actually had another video of me just walking around and it ends with my hand reaching out to grab the guampa, but it didn't make the cut.

Sorry that the first video is sideways, I'll make sure to flip it for next time.