You are the snowspeeder to my AT-AT
the Ewok to my AT-ST
you bring me down when I stand too tall
how many times will you let me fall?
Be I but a child may
teach you, me much say they
believe to seek, you must
but important most, trust
I wish you'd put the lightsaber in my hands
I don't need you to guide my moves and plans
to protect is no more than to defend
I need to destroy why must I mend?
I don't know why a planet must die
or who to blame for the sky
but I do not see this plan you know
these seeds you planted will not sow
You're not my father and I'm not your son
but if it was that way, it wouldn't be fun
Maybe I would kill you too
but either way, you'd do what you do
You speak of things I do not comprehend
peace, knowledge, serenity, harmony
and still you speak of a force.
I do not see it, the end!
1 comment:
You had me at snowspeeder...
Post a Comment