Sunday, October 12, 2008

Somethings you should know

Can you describe yourself in one sentence?

"I am a unusual person who has a strange habit of either talking too much or not at all"

That one works pretty well for me. You get the important parts yet it's not super personal. It alludes to deeper parts of my personality (or lack of one) but the talking part is very practical and generally the first thing people see.

I just finished "facebooking" most of the people from my Outtatown site. I check the info page to see if there was anything interesting and to see what types of quotes they put up. I think you can learn a lot about someone if you look at their quotes. You certainly can get a better picture of me if you read mine. I also looked for blogs or other ways to learn more about them. It's not that I don't believe in conversation but I think that some things are easier to write and read then speak.

So, what if you had to make a list? Could you compile some things that people need to know. If someone you trust asked you to tell them a little about yourself, what would you say? It's a strange question and an even stranger situation but one that I find myself in. I generally trust the other people in my site but we really don't know that much about each other. I want to let other people know who I am, but I'm not the type to bring it up without someone asking the question. So lets pretend that someone thinks like me, checks out my facebook page, finds this blog, and would like to ask me about myself but is either too afraid or hasn't got the opportunity to do so yet. This would be my list:

I'm an introverted person.
Understanding is my greatest ability.
I really enjoy public speaking.
I love to tell stories, and explain things and comfortable silence.
Being delusional is one of my biggest fears.
I'm really bad with groups of people I don't know.
I have a reason for everything I do.
To get me angry, tell me things you think you know about me.
I almost always love it when people ask me questions.
I'm quite an untruthfully honest person.
I believe I was born to be 45.
I'm good at adapting.
I learn by listening.
If I don't get assassinated, I'll probably be disappointed with my life.
I love winning.
I'm quite independent but I care too much what other people think.
I think that everyone loves me.
I don't like being treated unfairly.
Generally, compliments will get you nowhere.
I work like a sponge.
I'm still trying to figure out if I have a personality.

Figure out your list. I might be asking you soon.

No comments: