Thursday, October 23, 2008

Vancouver

So I'm in Vancouver right now.  I've been here since Monday.  We are in the Ivanhoe.  We will be here until Sunday and then we go to Chilliwack.  

Tonight I walked around the downtown east side.  I met some prostitutes and one guy who was pretty convinced that "they" were going to kill us.  I tried to give a rose to two different women but they both were pretty scared of me.  I met another guy who told me to love George Bush and that we should nuke the Muslims.  My internet has been inconsistent so I'll try to tell some stories when I can.  Right now I'm about to learn a game called 3 13.

I'll let you know if there is some time when you can visit me or if I'll be back in Ladner.  We have some free weekends but apparently they might now be very free, so I'm not sure what the situation is right now.  Hopefully I can see some of you soon.

No comments: