Sunday, December 14, 2008

One more before it gets serious

First, things are back to normal. I'm sitting in my very nice computer chair counting away the hours. I have Xena back and my life is feeling much more ordered. I've got the homepage optimized and the bookmarks back in place. Starcraft, Warcraft, Oblivion and even Blackshift are running well and once I find my Civ 4 disks and get Age of Mythology reinstalled it will be good times. I've got Band of Brothers streaming and I'll probably get to Dexter season 3 soon.

Second, the blog has changed a bit. I've changed a few things. I've decided to put fewer posts on one page because it was taking too long to scroll through. I've added the sites of a few people that I know of who have blogs. If you don't want your one up there tell me and I might remove it. One of interest is the Site 3-South Africa blog. It is the official blog of site three and as a member of the media committee, part of it is my responsibility. I forgot to tell people about it but it is a more reliable place to get updates for next semester because internet will probalby be rarer than first semester.

Third, there is a very obvious gab in my updates about first semester. In the spirit of debrief I will try to remedy that. Because I do not what to write everything over again, I am going to cover the first semester in terms of speakers. If you want stories or pictures or songs you will have to ask me in person. This should be starting tomorrow (or really later today).

Fourth, as I said in my last post I need to address something that I said at the end of Outtatown. Unfortunately, I'm going to sit on it for a bit and think it out. I promise to write about it when I am done with the speaker summary.

Fifth, eventually I will try to put something in here that is actually entertaining. Funny for the sake of funny if you will, so if you are just happening on this please stick with me.

Sixth, I'm going to set a goal of writing everyday for the next week. So, because of point two make sure you stay tuned because the posts are going to fly off the front page. This one will only count as Saturday even though it is Sunday. Mostly because blogger gives me the power over time, plus two posts in one day makes me seem too eager. Yep, things are back to normal.

No comments: